Spicy Garlic Potato Noodles, Chorizo, Parsley and White Beans
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 chorizo links, decased, sliced into ½” thick chunks
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced thinly
- 1 large potato, peeled, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1 pinch cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup white beans (cannellini, Great Northern)
- ¼ cup whole parsley leaves
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Once heated, add in the chorizo and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Place the skillet back over medium heat and add in the olive oil, garlic and potato noodles. Season with cayenne, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper, toss and cover and cook, uncovering occasionally to toss, for 5-7 minutes or until noodles are cooked through.
- Once cooked, add in the white beans, parsley, chorizo, toss and let cook uncovered for 1 minute or until beans are heated through.
- Transfer to a serving platter.