Easy Weeknight Chicken Pomodoro Zucchini Pasta
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup canned pomodoro sauce (or sauce of your choice)
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and dice into cubes. Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once oil heats, add in the chicken and cook until done, 5-10 minutes.
- Once chicken is cooked, remove from the skillet and transfer to a small pot and set over medium heat. Add in the tomato sauce and let cook, about 3 minutes until sauce is heated.
- While sauce heats, add the zucchini noodles into the same large skillet and toss for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Once cooked, transfer to a bowl and top with chicken and sauce. Top the pasta with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.