Crispy Baked Curly Fries
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 2 large white potatoes, washed & dried
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- optional: 2 T chopped, fresh herbs i.e. rosemary or thyme*
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spiralize both potatoes (I use this sprializer) using the blade with the larger triangles.
- Using scissors or a knife cut the potato “strings” into smaller bite-sized fries.
- Add to a bowl and coat with olive oil.
- Spread out over two parchment-lined baking sheets. You will need to use two as you do not want to overcrowd potatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place trays in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip fries as best as you can removing any fries that have already crisped up. Swap trays before returning to oven so tray that was originally on the top is now in the middle and vice versa.*
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Remove trays and serve hot.
*if you would like to add fresh herbs, sprinkle over fries in between baking so before you place them back in the oven for 8-10 minutes