- 1 medium seedless English cucumber, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 6oz can solid albacore tuna in water, drained
- 4 nori sheets, halved
- 1 cup alfafa sprouts
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced thinly
- For the sriracha-ginger fayo:
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ¾ teaspoon crushed and then minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pat dry the cucumbers thoroughly. Set aside.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the sriracha-ginger fayo. Place in a medium mixing bowl and add in the tuna. Toss together until combined.
- Lay out a nori sheet. On the far left side of the nori sheet, add a scoopful of the tuna mixture and then top with cucumber noodles, sprouts and then avocado. Roll the nori like a burrito. Continue until all nori sheets are used up. If you have extra ingredients, use as a garnish.