Easy Cheddar-Rosemary Spiralized Potato Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 medium potato pancakes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, Blade C (about 1-1.25 pounds)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated Cabot Cheese White Oak Cheddar (or cheddar of choice)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Flick water into the skillet and if it sizzles, it’s ready. Add the potato noodles and season with garlic powder, salt, pepper and rosemary. Toss to combine and then cover and cook, uncovering occasionally to toss, or until potato noodles are cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the potato noodles to a large bowl and add in the eggs and cheddar. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Heat the same large skillet back over medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Once heated, add in a large scoop (about 1 cup) of the potato mixture. Flatten the mixture out and let cook for 2-3 minutes or until it sets on the bottom. Flip the pancake over and cook another 2-3 minutes or until crispy, flattening with the back of a spatula. Repeat until all of the potato mixture is used, forming about 4 medium pancakes or 6 small ones.
- Transfer the potato pancakes to a plate and serve immediately.