Easy Roasted Garlic-Parmesan Potato Noodles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds red potatoes, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1.5 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potato noodles in a large mixing bowl immediately after spiralizing and pour over olive oil. Toss gently with your fingers to combine and then lay out on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder and roast for 12-15 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
- Remove the potato noodles from the oven and set it to broil. Sprinkle the potatoes with parmesan cheese and set back in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown, careful not to burn (a few burnt edges are okay.)
- Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley and transfer to a serving bowl. Serve immediately.