Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Pasta
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 ounces of spaghetti
- pinch of salt
- 3 medium garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water and a pinch of salt to a boil. Once boiling, drop in the spaghetti and cook until al dente, per package directions (typically 10 minutes.)
- While the pasta is cooking, thinly slice the garlic and spiralize your zucchini using Blade C. Trim the noodles using a scissor. Set both aside.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and set aside, discarding the pasta water.
- Place a large skillet on medium heat and pour in the oil. Add the garlic and chili flakes and cook for 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant. Add in the zucchini noodles and toss for 2-3 minutes or until al dente. Then, add in the “real” spaghetti and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add in the parmesan cheese. Toss until cheese is melted into the pasta. Serve immediately.