Lemon Ricotta Zucchini Pasta with Kalamata Olives
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- zest of 1 small lemon + 1 tsp of juice
- pepper, to taste
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 medium zucchinis, Blade A
- 1/3 cup halved kalamata olives
- Place the ricotta cheese and olives in a large mixing bowl with the lemon zest and juice. Season with pepper and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add in the olive oil. Once oil heats, add in the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Then, add in the zucchini noodles and toss for 3 minutes or until al dente. Using pasta tongs to let excess moisture drip dry, transfer the zucchini noodles into the bowl with the ricotta sauce and kalamata olives. Toss to combine and then transfer to the pasta bowls using tongs, letting excess moisture drip off.
- Serve immediately.