Vegan Creamy Ginger-Coconut Kale Zucchini Spaghetti
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
1 zucchini + 1/4 cup of dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 15 ounce can lite coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 6 medium zucchinis, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 3/4 cup defrosted green peas
- In a large pot over medium heat, add in the olive oil. Once heated, add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in the coconut milk, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and then add in the kale. Cover and cook until the greens have wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the kale mixture to a high-speed blender and add in the basil and cashews. Blend until smooth and creamy and set aside.
- Wipe down the pot and place back over medium heat. Add in the zucchini noodles and peas and toss for 3-4 minutes or until cooked to al dente or your preference. Once cooked, divide into bowls and top with green sauce. Serve immediately.